Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Great oppertunity for retired women from the west

supply costs lessI'm a retired American widow much too poor to live in the US. I am living like a queen in Nepal and enjoying everyday like a treasure.

I would like to help other Western women in my age bracket to escape the rat race and enjoy life on a small budget. If you have a minimum of $700 in solid retirement income I'd like to help you to transition to life in Nepal. It is very safe and cheap to live here. But I know that if you have only a small income it is impossible to come on your own. You'd have to find your way around and buy furniture and things. That's the way I did it, but I wasted a lot of money and time and ended up going back to live in a guest house, which required me to store my furniture. I lost a lot of what I had due to storage issues.


I am creating a project to sponsor other retired women from the West. I will house them in a group home environment and provide them the safety net they need. There is lots of walking paths, natural remedies that are very affordable, really everything you need for a healthy lifestyle. I'm even taking royal bee jelly that I could never afford to buy in the US and I'm feeling 10 years younger. A month's  than $25!


Rich people don't have to sacrifice like the poor do. I know if it's a mistake for these women it will be a huge mistake! That is not my intention. My intention is to create an environment for older Western women to live whereby they can be more active, have more fun and live longer than if they stayed in the West. Any women interested in doing a 'Poor Woman's Senior Gap Year' should contact me for more information.

I have more information about my intentions and what I can do to help senior poverty at http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=343315

No comments:

Post a Comment